8 Minute Breakfast
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER OAT MUFFINS
Makes 4 servings - (4 Muffins)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 6 egg whites
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons pure cocoa powder
- Pinch of stevia
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup water
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Then add the egg whites, peanut butter, and water.
- Stir until mixed well. Scoop into a muffin pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
8 Minute Chicken
LEMON MUSTARD HERB CHICKEN
Makes 4 servings - (4 Chicken Breasts)
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (4oz each)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 scallions
- Mix together the lemon juice, mustard, sage, thyme, and garlic.
- Put the chicken breasts on a plate.
- Spread this mixture over both sides and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken breasts for 5 minutes each side. Use half the mixture to cook and the other half to coat as it cooks.
- Slice up the scallions, including the crisp part of the green and scatter the scallions over it before serving.
8 Minute Vegetarian
EGG SALAD SANDWICH
Makes 2 servings
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon low fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 2 leaves of lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- Salt and pepper
- When eggs are cooked and peeled, mix them in a bowl with mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salt and pepper. Squeeze a teaspoon of lemon juice into the mixture.
- Line each slice of whole grain bread with a slice of lettuce and a slice of tomato.
- Add the egg salad to the bread, put it together and enjoy.
8 Minute Snack
Makes 1 serving
- 3⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 apple, sliced or diced
- Pinch of stevia
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, stir well and enjoy!