No Time to Dine? No Problem. As we know, life happens, so there will be days or nights when we just don’t have time to eat.
So, here’s a few quick meals to have when you’re on the go:
- Peanut butter sandwich on whole wheat bread with a glass of milk and an apple.
- Smallest fast food burger—with ketchup & mustard, and a diet drink. Then when you get home—have an apple or carrots.
- Pre-cooked chicken strips and microwaved broccoli topped with a little cheese.
- A healthy frozen entrée with a salad and glass of milk.
- Scrambled eggs with a vegetable of your choice and whole wheat toast.
- Frozen vegetables microwaved topped with Parmesan cheese and 2 Tablespoons of chopped nuts.
- Pre-bagged salad topped with canned tuna, with a little cheese, tomatoes and matchstick carrots.
— Jaime Brenkus Health Tip 38